Your best friends in Mexiko
- Sun protection – sun burns you quicker than your breakfast toast
- Water – on a hot day you’ll need 8 liters or more per day
- Sunhat or cap – if you want to solve a simple summary like 4+5 without problems the next day
- Nose and eye moisturizing balm or spray – the dry climate will create little rocks in your eyes and nose. (Specially in Mexico City and Central Mexico)
- Mosquito repellant – a must for survival (specially in Yucatan and other djungle areas)
- cash – outside of the big cities credit cards are not accepted sometimes. Also ATM´s are not available in all villlages. US Dollar or Mexican Peso are both good companions.